filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Refusing Refund for your faulty product.

Voluntary recall of your Vuse Vibe product. Sent two vape pens, your company received on 6/18/18. Called and inquired about refund status on 4 separate occasions: 8/27/18, 10/18/18, 12/3/18 and 1/15/19. I was told today that I would NOT be receiving a refund because the 3rd party company hired to to intake of recalled product was not informed the original Vibe was SILVER. All silver vape pens that were returned were marked as OTHER. Furious!!
I didn't like
  • Lack of customer service and failure to make things right

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Tareyton

do you sell tareyton cigarettes

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Incentive to try is a scam

I decided to try Newport Platinum and the $.50 coupon was the incentive. I bought about 8 packs of cigarettes that had the coupon. Yesterday I went to redeem my coupons but they expired January 2018! So now I can't use the $0.50 off coupons that was my incentive to try them and now wonder how old are they if the coupon expired a year ago.

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Question

Looking to get a lighter replacement or where to buy a new one. Or if there is a phone number for this sort of thing
Reply to reviews
There are many brands I could choose from. I buy a carton per week of Newport Kings soft pack. I am 60 yrs old and have been smoking exclusively since I was 11 years old. I buy them from the same store for over one year. They special order the soft packs for me....

You don't have that much longer to worry about it ; let it go.

2.0
I liked
  • When lolliiard made them
  • Response from the customer service rep
  • What they were like before

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Bad packs

Just frustrated. I usually just buy a pack a day but, I bought two today and they are both lacking flavor and taste old Misty Silver
2.0

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - New menthol silver

I noticed that new menthol silver has much more menthol than the previous versions. It is a bit more than my taste and most of my friends agree with my opinion. We will switch to American spirit menthol light because it is natural and has just about right about of menthol. Filter is also collapsable to increase smoke and price is a dollar more but the pack last two days and camel last one day so I am going elsewhere . been smoking them since they came out and its sad to see it go. Also I was feeling mucus all the time after this new menthol silver came out
2.8

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Bitterweed in cigarettes

the last 4 or 5 cartoons of cigarettes i have bought i have throwed some away because i couldn't smoke them. i have got those before but never like i have lately. i have smoked winston for 50 year and i think winston owes me 4 or 5 cartoons over those years and need to get thier act together because nobody wants to pay $40+ for junk.

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Kool mentioned Cigarettes

My name Bobby McGinnis brought kool menthol cigarettes and the tobacco alway hard and Dryer out you can't taste the menthol
5.0

(800) 341-5211

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company Products and Services

Similar to R J Reynolds Tobacco Company

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Box have a extra vertical cut in the back

The cigarettes get stale. Unsure. I know they have a nasty taste and you have a lot of saliva build up in your mouth as if you put peroxide in your mouth. What's really going on
#1419039