filters
state:
city:
product:

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Awsome

Very nice and helpful very good exsperance on the call.
Show

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Employee was very kind and helpful I thank you so much.

I tryed to get on web site but it would not let me so i called and the employee was very kind and helpful, I thank him for being so helpful and kind. Thank you again sinserly Janice Wood, 1-13-1960 217-671-6826
5.0

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Complaint

Office is closed. Will try again on Monday

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Cigaretts are missed up

Pall Mall Menthol Cigarettes the cherry falls off the end of the cigarettes, ive been burned twice now thanks for making them cheaper and shittier!
3.4
Reply to reviews
The new camel 99‘s are horrible, been a smoker for 20 years. Stuck with you even when you ended the camel cash rewards promo yrs & yrs ago, even though to this day I still have about 20,000 camel cash . But now that you have change my product that I’ve come accustomed...
Vlad

Absolutely agree!!! Cannot stand the NEW 99!!! Will definitely move to another brand and not made by RJ Reynolds!So long!!!

1.4
Reply to reviews
Dear RJR, Nice job on the new package livery. Pretty clever using this as an opportunity to increase the length of the filter by 4.75 millimeters, while reducing the amount of tobacco in each cigarette by the same volume, thereby reducing your costs without sharing...

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Ciro vs Vibe

Since the Vibe recall, I have used the Ciro. It is a completely inferior product when compared to the Vibe. The battery does not last a full day. The tanks do not last a day. The taste is terrible. Please bring back the Vibe or you have lost a loyal customer.

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Registration faulted

Everything was wonderful except for I can't register for coupons....I would like for someone to call me back at 336-865-4929.. Thank You
5.0

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Consumer complaint

Met with one of your reps in a store today and the lady was rude refused to let me sign up for your coupons and deals. I am 41 years old and i spend a lot of money getting your products and she refused to give me a discount of any kind even though i had my id and could prove my age.
4.2

USA
Phone:
(800) 341-5211
Show

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Camel full flavor 99s the new package and cigarette sucks

Not only did the package change the whole cigarette is different you have lost me as a camel smoker