Product: R J Reynolds Tobacco Company 100s Menthol Cigarettes Clear all filters (0 of 6 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Product:

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Cigaretts are missed up

I bought a pack of kools true Menthol 100 screen pack and there is a few cigarettes in the pack with the filters that are brown and I just recently opened them about an hour ago I deeply appreciate it if you guys could give me a call cuz I'm not happy at all

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Newports

Whatever you did to the Newports once you took over is horrible. Im not talking about the packaging either. The taste is disgusting, they smell horrible. You've lost a customer that has smoked this brand for over 25 years.
3.5

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company 100S Menthol Cigarettes Review

I purchased a carton of newport 100s which by the way cost me $85.00 and im very very upset to where i think I'm going to switch brands this is my second time having purchased stale ciggaretts ...smh i work very hard for my 2 just to be wasted
Reply to reviews
For the last 2 months I have been buying the NEW packaging of Newport 100's, possibly thinking they were fake since that's what's going around.But then I was mailed a postcard from Newport pleasure that they changed the packaging. It would now have ridges on it and...
2.6

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company 100S Menthol Cigarettes Review

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Simple Review #1483833672
The Newports have changed. Now I'm experiencing chest pain, headaches, blood pressure elevated, and more.
4.0
I didn't like
  • Flavor
  • Chest pain
  • Headache

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - 100s Menthol Cigarettes Review

Why are you allowing the sale of knockoff cigs from China? So many signs they are fake in packaging and they do not have menthol smell and taste stale. Lines in cigarette paper. No 'cigarettes' printed underneath swoosh. Guess you lost another customer. Its a shame.. only brand I would Smoke.
1.6