Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Out of date coupons on Newport Cigarettes currently for sale

I bought 10 packs of Newport Platinum Silver 100 cigarettes on 03/20/2018 as they were showing $0.50 per pack.When I opened them in the car outside I discovered that each had a coupon in the packs THAT WAS EXPIRED on 10/31/2018!!!

Once again 7-11 is selling more old cigarettes courtesy of their distributor and RJ REYNOLDS. Why doesn't this surprise me?

Here I was thinking I could get another loose carton as my own personal B-day stash...NOPE.I am so sick and tired of these companies ripping off us smokers by keeping crap on the shelves and the stores are just as guilty.

Joint and Survivor Election Form

I have the Joint Survivor and Election form dated 11/1/95 for Thomas F Trudeau's Brown and Reynolds pension plan.It shows a reduced pension for surviving spouse.

We are divorced and Thomas is still alive, I just am checking on it to determine what I need to do to get more information on the document.My name is Cynthia Blythe Trudeau.

Camel crush menthol

Why is it that my cigarettes i smoke are defected in some packs? They are to expensive to have them ripped up in the pack

Re: Winston 100's

My name is Deb Williams of Winston-Salem, N.C., the birth place of the smoothest tasting cigarette on the market, Winston 100's full flavor.The only cigarette I've ever smoked, and I'm 62 years old.

I really loved your packaging of the last boxes where I had the option to open the flap of the box, or use the convenient feature on the top of the box that allowed me to remove my cigarettes by tapping out one cigarette at a time to smoke. It was a very convenient feature. But the new boxes no longer have the feature. Would you consider adding that feature again?

It's really convenient for your older smokers like myself who suffer from arthritis in our hands.I thank you for allowing me to share this request with you.

Questions 4