Just wanted you to know about a mechanical problem in your plant.As a consumer I was not able to smoke all my product.

# on blue 120 pack 204343-9. Thank you very much. Guilliamscarrie53@ gmail.com. I am of age.

Just loose Cotton in where the filter should be. Is was very inconvenient. These cigs coast a pretty penny. I was trying to quit so I didn't by my regular brand ,these were cheaper.

I can see why now. So now you want me to use exactly 100 words to describe my complant. Well, I won't be consuming these again. Thank you again.

For letting me vent.I might put this on face book.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "now" of r j reynolds tobacco company cigarettes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $7. R J Reynolds Tobacco Company needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned r j reynolds tobacco company cigarettes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at R J Reynolds Tobacco Company.

Had an Experience with R J Reynolds Tobacco Company?

Comments

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1192256

Did you order them with the cotton included? Otherwise the cotton is extra.